- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Deepa Bhatia elevated to youth cluster head sales at Disney UTV
MUMBAI: Disney UTV has promoted the sales head of its youth channel Bindass as the youth cluster head sales of the network. She will now head sales for Bindass and UTV Stars.
Bhatia, who assumed the new role from 1 January, will report to Nikhil Gandhi, VP and head of revenue at Disney UTV. In her new role, Bhatia will head sales for the network’s youth cluster of channels which includes Bindass and the Bollywood entertainment channel UTV Stars.
Bhatia joined Disney UTV in March 2013 as head of sales for Bindass. Prior to this, she was senior vice president ad sales at 9X Media, based in New Delhi. Bhatia was responsible for leading the national sales team to generate ad sales revenue for 9XM.
Bhatia has around 24 years of experience working in various roles in the media sector. She started her career in 1989 as the chief manager at Times of India, where she worked for 16 years. In 2005, she was elevated to regional head Times Now, where she worked for two years before joining 9XM in 2007.