- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
DD National launches season 2 of ‘Hunnarbaaz! Mission Skill India’
MUMBAI: DD National has launched the second season of its skill-based reality show ‘Hunnarbaaz! Mission Skill India’. This brings the famous pair Siddharth Kak and Renuka Shahane back together on the screen.
Premiering on 3 May, the show will air at 11 am every Sunday. It is in partnership with the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) along with support from the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
Kak and Shahane will host a special Gyan section in the show, which will have popular TV actors Sunny Pancholi and Princy Sudhakaran anchoring.
The show revolves around achieving the set target of skilling 119 million youth by 2022. With skill-based competitions and success stories to motivate the youth of the country, ‘Hunnarbaaz! Mission Skill India’ has lined up fresh content for this series.
NSDC MD and CEO Dilip Chenoy said, “We are happy to extend our support to ;Hunnabaaz! Mission Skill India’ in the new season. We strongly believe that Hunnarbaaz! is an effective platform which focuses on the importance of skilling not only for an individual but also for the nation.”
The special episodes for differently abled highlight the problems faced by them and how some exceptional people have displayed their ‘never-say-die attitude’.
Season 1 of the show had a run of 40 episodes covering all the major sectors like Construction, Automobiles, Production & Manufacturing, Textiles and Hospitality.