- Present Bimal Gurung, Others in Madan Tamang Murder Case Before Court, HC Tells CBI
- Chandigarh court rejects abortion plea of 10-year-old repeatedly raped by her uncle
- H-1B visa applicants being diverted to O visa: US Senator
- Delhi Doctor Kidnapped For 14 Days By Ola Driver For 5-Crore Ransom
- Around 30 feared dead as bus plunges into 300 metre gorge in Himachal Pradesh
- HC asks police to file status report in Sunanda Pushkar case
- No war, but skirmishes with China cannot be ruled out
Dabangg to air world TV premiere of ‘Ram Lakhan’ on 7 May
MUMBAI: Bhojpuri channel Dabangg is set to entertain with the world television premiere of ‘Ram Lakhan’ on 7 May at 1 pm and repeat at 8 pm.
The action comedy is directed by Satish Jain and features Nirahua, Dinesh Lal Yadav, Parvesh Lal Yadav, Amrapali Dubey and Shubi Sharma. It is a story of two brothers and their fight against corruption in their village.
The channel has sketched an extensive marketing campaign across TV, digital and other media. It has got several brands on board including Tide Naturals as powered by sponsor and multiple associate sponsors – Godrej Expert Original, Vaidrishi, Kohinoor innerwear, Srinivas Pharma, Cargill – Nature Fresh, Relaxo Bahamas and Hero – HM Delux.