- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Dabangg to air world TV premiere of ‘Ram Lakhan’ on 7 May
MUMBAI: Bhojpuri channel Dabangg is set to entertain with the world television premiere of ‘Ram Lakhan’ on 7 May at 1 pm and repeat at 8 pm.
The action comedy is directed by Satish Jain and features Nirahua, Dinesh Lal Yadav, Parvesh Lal Yadav, Amrapali Dubey and Shubi Sharma. It is a story of two brothers and their fight against corruption in their village.
The channel has sketched an extensive marketing campaign across TV, digital and other media. It has got several brands on board including Tide Naturals as powered by sponsor and multiple associate sponsors – Godrej Expert Original, Vaidrishi, Kohinoor innerwear, Srinivas Pharma, Cargill – Nature Fresh, Relaxo Bahamas and Hero – HM Delux.