- PM Narendra Modi seeks to repair Russia ties on Europe tour
- Kerala government to call all-party meet to discuss cattle slaughter law
- Supreme Court Allows Bihar Liquor Firms To Dispose Stock Outside State
- Deliberately didn't reveal Zika cases to public: Gujarat government
- Rampur molestation: 4 accused arrested, hunt on for remaining
- Mohammad Shahabuddin, former RJD MP taken into CBI custody in journalist Rajdeo Ranjan murder case
- Foam Back In Strength In Bengaluru's Varthur Lake, Sprays Motorists
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag with army uniforms found
Dabangg to air world TV premiere of ‘Ram Lakhan’ on 7 May
MUMBAI: Bhojpuri channel Dabangg is set to entertain with the world television premiere of ‘Ram Lakhan’ on 7 May at 1 pm and repeat at 8 pm.
The action comedy is directed by Satish Jain and features Nirahua, Dinesh Lal Yadav, Parvesh Lal Yadav, Amrapali Dubey and Shubi Sharma. It is a story of two brothers and their fight against corruption in their village.
The channel has sketched an extensive marketing campaign across TV, digital and other media. It has got several brands on board including Tide Naturals as powered by sponsor and multiple associate sponsors – Godrej Expert Original, Vaidrishi, Kohinoor innerwear, Srinivas Pharma, Cargill – Nature Fresh, Relaxo Bahamas and Hero – HM Delux.