- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Comedy Central’s shows in August
MUMBAI: Comedy Central has lined up shows in August including the premiere of a light dramedy, ‘The Good Place’.
This will be followed by viewers’ favourites ‘Superstore Season 1 and 2’ and ‘The Great Indoors Season 1’. Comedy Central will also premiere ‘The Mindy Project S5’ and ‘Billy on The Street S4-S5’, two season premieres back to back, for the first time ever on Indian television.
Comedy Central is additionally beefing up this month’s roster to celebrate special days with an extra dose of comedy. Viewers are in for a treat as they will get to watch the latest season of the hilarious show ‘Impractical Jokers Season 10’. This latest season will witness four best friends, James Murray, Sal Vulcano, Joseph Gatto and Brian Quinn break all barriers of sidesplitting pranks they play on each other.
The excitement continues further with the premiere of ‘No Tomorrow’ on Independence Day.
Said Viacom18 English Entertainment programming head Hashim Dsouza, “August is a special month for the discerning Indian audience, as they get a chance to rekindle old friendships, celebrate new ones and express their freedom. Keeping in mind the viewers’ sentiments as well as their preferred choice in comedy, we have curated our programming accordingly. Our offering this month comprises an exciting mix of new shows and diverse genres, ranging from light comedy to romantic dramedies to even reality TV. We are elated to showcase what’s in store this August, and are certain our viewers would love them too.”