- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Comedy Central topmost English entertainment channel in Wk 25
MUMBAI: Comedy Central ousted Zee Cafe to top the hierarchy of English entertainment channels in Week 25, BARC data showed.
Comedy Central garnered 431,000 weekly impressions, up 32.21% from the previous week.
Zee Cafe also saw an increase in viewership, climbing to 378,000 impressions in the week ended 23 June. This was 8.62% higher than the previous week’s collection of impressions.
The other change in Week 25 was that Star World HD took the fifth spot, replacing Colors Infinity SD.
Top 5 English movie channels
There was no change in the ranking of the top three English movie channels, with Sony Pix continuing to rule the genre.
Movies Now 2 moved up a stair to be at No. 4 while Zee Studio entered the top 5. HBO exited the list.
Top 5 movies
Sony Pix had four of its movies in the top 5 while Movies Now had one.
Top 5 infotainment channels
The hierarchy of the top 5 infotainment channels remained unaltered, with History TV18 leading the pack.
Top 5 kids’ channels
Cartoon Network and Pogo swapped places. There was no other change in the top order of kids’ channels.