- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Comedy Central topmost English entertainment channel in Wk 25
MUMBAI: Comedy Central ousted Zee Cafe to top the hierarchy of English entertainment channels in Week 25, BARC data showed.
Comedy Central garnered 431,000 weekly impressions, up 32.21% from the previous week.
Zee Cafe also saw an increase in viewership, climbing to 378,000 impressions in the week ended 23 June. This was 8.62% higher than the previous week’s collection of impressions.
The other change in Week 25 was that Star World HD took the fifth spot, replacing Colors Infinity SD.
Top 5 English movie channels
There was no change in the ranking of the top three English movie channels, with Sony Pix continuing to rule the genre.
Movies Now 2 moved up a stair to be at No. 4 while Zee Studio entered the top 5. HBO exited the list.
Top 5 movies
Sony Pix had four of its movies in the top 5 while Movies Now had one.
Top 5 infotainment channels
The hierarchy of the top 5 infotainment channels remained unaltered, with History TV18 leading the pack.
Top 5 kids’ channels
Cartoon Network and Pogo swapped places. There was no other change in the top order of kids’ channels.