- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Comedy Central topmost English entertainment channel in Wk 25
MUMBAI: Comedy Central ousted Zee Cafe to top the hierarchy of English entertainment channels in Week 25, BARC data showed.
Comedy Central garnered 431,000 weekly impressions, up 32.21% from the previous week.
Zee Cafe also saw an increase in viewership, climbing to 378,000 impressions in the week ended 23 June. This was 8.62% higher than the previous week’s collection of impressions.
The other change in Week 25 was that Star World HD took the fifth spot, replacing Colors Infinity SD.
Top 5 English movie channels
There was no change in the ranking of the top three English movie channels, with Sony Pix continuing to rule the genre.
Movies Now 2 moved up a stair to be at No. 4 while Zee Studio entered the top 5. HBO exited the list.
Top 5 movies
Sony Pix had four of its movies in the top 5 while Movies Now had one.
Top 5 infotainment channels
The hierarchy of the top 5 infotainment channels remained unaltered, with History TV18 leading the pack.
Top 5 kids’ channels
Cartoon Network and Pogo swapped places. There was no other change in the top order of kids’ channels.