- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Comedy Central to launch 7th season of ‘Suit’ on 14 July
MUMBAI: English GEC Comedy Central is set to air the seventh season of American legal drama ‘Suits’ from 14 July at 8 pm.
Created and written by Aaron Korsh, the seventh season will feature 16 episodes.
The new season brings back Mike Ross and Harvey Specter together, following the unforeseen twists in Season 6.
The seventh season will feature Ross finally earning his right to be called a legit lawyer, while Harvey is promoted and will be taking charge of the Pearson Specter company. Jessica Pearson is no longer associated with the company and Rachel has finally graduated and will be seen as the company’s new attorney.
The new season will have Harvey and Mike return in action with new motives, new enemies and renewed emotional drama.