- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Comedy Central to launch 7th season of ‘Suit’ on 14 July
MUMBAI: English GEC Comedy Central is set to air the seventh season of American legal drama ‘Suits’ from 14 July at 8 pm.
Created and written by Aaron Korsh, the seventh season will feature 16 episodes.
The new season brings back Mike Ross and Harvey Specter together, following the unforeseen twists in Season 6.
The seventh season will feature Ross finally earning his right to be called a legit lawyer, while Harvey is promoted and will be taking charge of the Pearson Specter company. Jessica Pearson is no longer associated with the company and Rachel has finally graduated and will be seen as the company’s new attorney.
The new season will have Harvey and Mike return in action with new motives, new enemies and renewed emotional drama.