- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Comedy Central teams up with Tilt All Day for ‘Suits’ screening before its US premiere
MUMBAI: After the mid-season finale in which Mike gets arrested for fraud, ‘Suits’ is all set to return to India on 31 January. The series will air at 8 pm.
In order to whet the appetite of all fans in India, Comedy Central is hosting an exclusive screening of the premiere episode in Mumbai. Through this screening, ‘Suits’ fans in India get a chance to watch the episode before anyone else. The screening is scheduled to take place at Tilt All Day on 27 January, i.e. 12 hours before its original international airing.
“The men in ‘Suits’ are back and this time we’ve got the upper hand, for the first time ever a select few in India will have the privilege of watching Harvey Specter, Mike Ross, upstage Louis Litt and the gang in an exclusive screening 12 hours prior to the US telecast. It’s going to be a special evening as true fans of Suits align to catch their favorite lawyers playing one hell of a power game. It is definitely an exciting event for us and I’m absolutely sure every single person at the screening is going to have a fabulous time,” said Viacom18 VP, marketing head English entertainment Sabrina D’Souza.
As the excitement commences for the mid-season premiere, Mike’s worst fears have come true. He has been arrested for fraud and is under investigation by a ruthless government prosecutor, Assistant US Attorney Anita Gibbs. Meanwhile, Jessica and Harvey must figure out how to build a defense for Mike, knowing full well that he’s guilty of the crime for which he stands accused. And Rachel must come to terms with her family’s reaction to the news that her fiancé is not the person he claimed to be – and that he could soon be in prison.