- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Comedy Central regains No. 1 place
MUMBAI: The week following its rise to the top saw AXN HD lose its place to Comedy Central. AXN HD took the third spot, occupied in the week ended 16 September by Comedy Central.
Zee Café retained its second position. AXN, which had slipped out of the top 5, bounced back to occupy the fourth position.
English movie channels saw a drop in viewership for the week ended 16 September, according to BARC data.
There was no change in the hierarchy, with Movies Now sitting at the top. Star Movies was No. 2, followed by Sony Pix.
Top 5 movies
The top-rated movie of the week was ‘The 36th Chamber of Shaolin’, shown on Movies Now. This was followed by ‘Big Hero 6’, screened on Star Movies.
‘Deep Blue Sea’ on HBO was the third-most watched movie.
Animal Planet jumped two places to squat on the second spot, while History TV18 slipped a step to be No. 3.
NGC dropped two places to be No. 5. Nat Geo Wild moved up from No. 5 to No. 4.
There was no change in the pecking order, with Nick at the top. Cartoon Network was No. 2 while Pogo was the third-most-viewed channel.