- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Comedy Central ousts Zee Cafe from the top spot
MUMBAI: Comedy Central jumped two places to occupy the top spot among English entertainment channels in Week 9 of BARC ratings under the new universe. BARC had reported ratings for Week 8 as per the updated universe based on the Broadcast India survey.
Zee Cafe slipped to the second spot and Star World to the third.
Colors Infinity SD ousted FX to occupy the fourth spot. AXN retained its fifth position.
Top 5 English movie channels
Sony Pix climbed a step to take the second spot ahead of Movies Now.
Movies Now 2 entered the top five table, displacing Zee Studio.
Star Movies retained the top spot while HBO stuck to its fourth position.
Top 5 English movies
Sony Pix and Star Movies each had two movies in the top five while HBO’s ‘Ghost’ ranked third.
Top 5 infotainment channels
History TV19 and Discovery Channel retained their top 2 positions.
NGC and Animal Planet swapped positions while Nat Geo Wild held steady in the fifth place.
Top 5 kids channels
Hungama jumped two places to take the second spot, pushing out Cartoon Network in the process.
Pogo retained its third place as did Disney Channel for the fifth position.
Nick continued to lead the kids TV genre.