- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Comedy Central offers new line-up for the monsoon
Mumbai: English entertainment channel Comedy Central has lined up rib-tickling programming and newer seasons of comedy shows.
Alongside ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S’ still continuing at 9 pm, June will witness season premieres of two new shows—‘Mom’ (Season 3) and ‘Community’ (Seasons 1 & 3). In addition to the premieres, the channel has programming in store for Father’s Day on 19 June.
“We have consistently aimed at offering the best of English entertainment through our refreshed line-up. This month, we are elated to bring to the viewers a fresh bouquet of latest seasons and special programming. With the newest line-up and best of comedy, we are sure to continue as the viewers’ #HappyPlace on television,” said Viacom18 programming head of English entertainment Hashim D’Souza.