- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Comedy Central offers new line-up for the monsoon
Mumbai: English entertainment channel Comedy Central has lined up rib-tickling programming and newer seasons of comedy shows.
Alongside ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S’ still continuing at 9 pm, June will witness season premieres of two new shows—‘Mom’ (Season 3) and ‘Community’ (Seasons 1 & 3). In addition to the premieres, the channel has programming in store for Father’s Day on 19 June.
“We have consistently aimed at offering the best of English entertainment through our refreshed line-up. This month, we are elated to bring to the viewers a fresh bouquet of latest seasons and special programming. With the newest line-up and best of comedy, we are sure to continue as the viewers’ #HappyPlace on television,” said Viacom18 programming head of English entertainment Hashim D’Souza.