- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Comedy Central offers new line-up for the monsoon
Mumbai: English entertainment channel Comedy Central has lined up rib-tickling programming and newer seasons of comedy shows.
Alongside ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S’ still continuing at 9 pm, June will witness season premieres of two new shows—‘Mom’ (Season 3) and ‘Community’ (Seasons 1 & 3). In addition to the premieres, the channel has programming in store for Father’s Day on 19 June.
“We have consistently aimed at offering the best of English entertainment through our refreshed line-up. This month, we are elated to bring to the viewers a fresh bouquet of latest seasons and special programming. With the newest line-up and best of comedy, we are sure to continue as the viewers’ #HappyPlace on television,” said Viacom18 programming head of English entertainment Hashim D’Souza.