- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Comedy Central launches ‘LOL Club’
MUMBAI: English entertainment channel Comedy Central has launched a ‘LOL Club’ privilege card keeping in line with its philosophy of ‘laugh it off’.
The channel’s endeavour is to spread happiness beyond television through the club, and will take it forward through a series of partnerships.
LOL stands for ‘laugh out loud’, and the LOL Club will make people happy by offering special discounts at restaurants, bars, youth hangout spots and spa chains across the country. Fans can register for free on the Comedy Central Facebook page to avail the privileges.
Viacom18 English Entertainment EVP and business head Ferzad Palia said, “At Comedy Central, our objective is to spread happiness and the LOL Club is another step in that direction. We have introduced the card after mapping the different lifestyle demands of our fans and are hopeful of adding some more smiles to their lives via the various offers and discounts on it.”
Comedy Central India will promote the club on-air on both Comedy Central and Vh1, along with radio spots and their partner locations. The channel also plans to give away tickets for gigs, comedy shows and other activities across cities.