- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Comedy Central dislodges Star World; Discovery regains top spot in infotainment after 2 weeks
MUMBAI: Comedy Central dislodged Star World from the tent-pole position in the English entertainment space, according to BARC data for the week ended 13 January.
Zee Café stayed put at No. 2 while Star World slipped to the third position.
Colors Infinity SD, meanwhile, swapped places with AXN.
Top 5 infotainment channels
Discovery Channel regained its top spot after trailing behind History TV18 for two consecutive weeks.
While History TV18 was in the second position, the ranking of the other channels remained unaltered.
Top 5 English movie channels
Sony Pix continued to sit at the top for the fourth straight week, putting Movies Now and Star Movies behind.
Movies Now moved up a stair to be at No. 2, while Star Movies slipped to the third position.
HBO sailed steady at No. 4 while Zee Studio edged out Movies Now 2 to be in the fifth position for the first time this year.
Top 5 movies
Sony Pix had three of its movies in the top five, led by ‘Furious Seven’, which was the second-highest-rated film of the week. Zee Studio’s screening of ‘Six Days, Seven Nights’ was the week’s most-watched film.
Top 5 kids channels
There was no change in the pecking order of the kids channels, with Nick leading the pack.