- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Colors unveils ‘The Anupam Kher Show: Kucch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai’
MUMBAI: Marking Bollywood actor Anupam Kher’s foray into television production, Hindi general entertainment channel (GEC) Colors has unveiled an inspiration show ‘The Anupam Kher Show: Kucch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai’.
Aiming to inspire audiences with real-life inspirational stories of Bollywood personalities, the show will also mark Kher’s comeback to the small screen. Produced by Anupam Kher Productions, the show will be hosted by Kher himself.
The show will highlight inspirational stories of celebrities about the challenges and testing times that they had experienced before winnings accolades and achieving success.
Colors CEO Raj Nayak said, “While people know Anupam Kher – the star, there’s much more to him as a human being. His own story is extremely inspirational and now he’s going to help others like him talk to our viewers about their life experiences. We are sure that with a host like Anupam on board, this show will make them laugh, cry, and inspire at the same time.”
The shooting is slated to commence by the end of this month, and it will occupy the non-fiction slot on air.
Spreading the message that nothing is impossible, the show is a small-screen extension of Kher’s biographical theatre venture of the same name. On the show, Kher will highlight inspirational stories of determination and perseverance of celebs whose hard work and belief in themselves have brought them to the silver lining of an otherwise dark and gloomy cloud of life.
Anupam Kher commented, “Television is a medium that has been close to my heart, and developing and hosting this show on Colors is like a homecoming of sorts. Moreover, the show is my first foray into television production and it’s my belief that sharing stories of struggles, self-motivation and success of achievers from different walks of life will be the perfect onset of my journey into this unexplored territory.”