- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Colors to launch medical drama ‘Savitri Devi College Aur Hospital’ in April
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Colors is all set to launch a new one-hour hospital drama titled ‘Savitri Devi College Aur Hospital’ in April.
The launch date and time slot have not been decided yet.
The show revolves around a young medical intern who is on her way to fulfil her mother’s dream.
Produced by Rashmi Sharma, the weekday series will star actors like Mohan Kapur, Shilpa Shirodkar, Swarda, Neha Bagga, Sharan Kaur and Vikram Sakhalkar.
Unlike mainstream hospital dramas, ‘Savitri Devi College Aur Hospital’ is said to focus on medical issues and malpractices that take place in hospitals and affect people’s lives.
The story is primarily set in a Delhi-based multi-speciality hospital.