- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Colors to host world TV premiere of ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Colors is all set to host the world television premiere of Karan Johar’s recently released film ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’.
Celebrating Republic Day, the channel will host a double blast of the film on 26 January from 12 pm onwards.
Produced by Dharma Production, the film features Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Fawad Khan in lead roles. The story revolves around Alizeh (Sharma) who is reeling from the effects of a recent breakup. She develops a budding friendship with Ayan (Kapoor), who wants to take their relationship to the next level, but Alizeh doesn’t reciprocate the feeling. Ayan, who considers Alizeh his soulmate, is heartbroken when he receives Alizeh’s wedding invitation. In an attempt to move on, Ayan starts a relationship with Saba (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan); he eventually realizes Alizeh’s value in his life, irrespective of their relationship status.