- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Colors to air Stardust Awards on 8 January
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Colors will air the 14th Stardust Awards on 8 January.
The awards recognised winners across more than 27 categories including Editor’s Choice, Reader’s Choice Awards and Special Awards.
‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ walked away with the most number of awards (6). Amitabh Bachchan for ‘Pink’ and Anushka Sharma for ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ and ‘Sultan’ were handpicked by Stardust’s readers as the Best Actor of the Year (Male) and (Female) respectively.
The Editor’s Choice Awards saw ‘Neerja’ being adjudged the Film of the Year, and Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury for ‘Pink’ and Ram Madhvani for ‘Neerja’ as the Filmmaker of the Year. Special Awards were presented to Rekha (Lifetime Achievement Award), Priyanka Chopra (Global Icon of the Year), Asha Bhosale (Living Legend), Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for ‘Sarbjit’ (Iconic Role of the Year), Varun Dhawan (Superstar of the Next Generation) and Ajay Devgn for ‘Shivaay’ (Breaking VFX and Direction).
On the digital front, Colors brought the action from red carpet of the awards live to Facebook audiences through a specially created Facebook Live Room hosted by Meiyang Chang.
The winners of the Sansui Colors Stardust Awards were: