- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
Colors Super launching new celebrity chat show ‘Super Talk Time’ on 1 June
MUMBAI: Viacom18’s second Kanada GEC Colors Super is all set to launch its new celebrity chat show ‘Super Talk Time’ on 1 June.
The show will air every Thursday and Friday at 9 pm.
Hosted by reality television star Akul Balaji, the show is produced by Pixel Productions.
‘Super Talk Time’ will offer fun-filled celebrity revelations, captivating conversations and exciting games, showcasing a new side of the viewers’ favourite celebrity.
Speaking about the show, Colors Super programming head Vaishnavi HS said, “Colors Super constantly aims at catering to the varied demands of the viewers across all age groups and ‘Super Talk Time’ proves to do just that. With engrossing conversations at the core and the veteran Akul as the host, the show makes for a complete family entertainer.”
Rakshita Prem and Ragini Dwivedi will be the first celebrities to appear on the show, followed by other guests such as Shivaraj Kumar, Ravichandran, Chiranjeevi Sarja, Priyamani, Prajwal Devraj, Meghana Raj, Yogi, Ninasam Satish, Sindhu Loknath, Raghu Dixit and more.
“Despite hosting numerous reality shows in the past, I am most excited about ‘Super Talk Time’. It’s not like any other chat shows on Kannada television, as this brings a lot more enjoyable conversation with a personal touch,” said Balaji.