- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
Colors retains top position; Rishtey beats Star Utsav at leadership race in rural HSM
MUMBAI: Rishtey re-captured the GEC throne from Star Utsav in the rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), say BARC India ratings for Week 6. Star Utsav moved to the second position.
Colors inched up to the fifth spot, overtaking DD National, which exited the top 10. Star Plus advanced to the sixth position while Life OK was up at No. 7. Sony Entertainment Television (SET) entered the top 10 at the ninth position.
Top 5 programs in Rural HSM
The repeat telecast of ‘Naagin 2’ on Rishtey emerged as the most-watched show in rural HSM, followed by ‘Saath Nibhaana Saathiya’, ‘Jodha Akbar’ and ‘Kumkum Bhagya’.
Top Hindi GECs in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Colors kept Star Plus at bay for the top spot. SAB TV moved to the fourth position, upsetting Zee TV, which fell to the sixth position.
Life OK, &TV and Rishtey moved up the ladder, while Sony Pal entered the top 10.
Top 5 programs in Urban HSM
‘Shani’ was the new entrant in the list of the top 5 most-watched programmes for urban HSM. ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ jumped to the second position.
Top Hindi GECs in Urban+Rural
In urban + rural HSM, Rishtey made its way to the third position, with Colors and Star Plus at the top. Zee TV and Star Utsav fell by a rank. Sony Pal was at the ninth position even as DD National exited the top 10.
Top 5 programs in Urban+Rural HSM
‘Shakti’ and ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ made their way to the top 5.