- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Colors Kannada, Colors Super to simulcast ‘Bigg Boss Santhe’
MUMBAI: Regional GEC Colors Kannada and Colors Super will simulcast the special event ‘Bigg Boss Santhe’, to be held in Mysuru, on 5 March.
‘Bigg Boss Santhe’ gave the housemates an opportunity to get closer to viewers. The event featured Season 4 contestants like Pratham, Rekha, Om Prakash Rao, Niranjan Deshpande, Sheethal Shetty, Mohan, Karunya Ram, Bhuvan, Sanjana, Dodda Ganesh, Vanishree, Chaitra, Shalini, Mastaan and others, who interacted with the audience.
Colors Kannada nonfiction head Jayadev Srinivas said, “’Bigg Boss Kannada 4’ was hugely successful due to the love and adulation of the loyal viewers of the show. For a commoner to win the show from a host of celebrities and commoners is a big achievement and testament to the support the viewers have given to Pratham and the show. Through Santhe, we hope to bring the contestants of this season closer to the audience and share their experience on the show. Gauging from the response, we believe ‘Bigg Boss Kannada’ has made a special place for itself in the heart of Mysuru.”