- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Colors Kannada, Colors Super to simulcast ‘Bigg Boss Santhe’
MUMBAI: Regional GEC Colors Kannada and Colors Super will simulcast the special event ‘Bigg Boss Santhe’, to be held in Mysuru, on 5 March.
‘Bigg Boss Santhe’ gave the housemates an opportunity to get closer to viewers. The event featured Season 4 contestants like Pratham, Rekha, Om Prakash Rao, Niranjan Deshpande, Sheethal Shetty, Mohan, Karunya Ram, Bhuvan, Sanjana, Dodda Ganesh, Vanishree, Chaitra, Shalini, Mastaan and others, who interacted with the audience.
Colors Kannada nonfiction head Jayadev Srinivas said, “’Bigg Boss Kannada 4’ was hugely successful due to the love and adulation of the loyal viewers of the show. For a commoner to win the show from a host of celebrities and commoners is a big achievement and testament to the support the viewers have given to Pratham and the show. Through Santhe, we hope to bring the contestants of this season closer to the audience and share their experience on the show. Gauging from the response, we believe ‘Bigg Boss Kannada’ has made a special place for itself in the heart of Mysuru.”