- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Colors introduces Facebook Van for ‘Jhalak Reloaded’
MUMBAI: Colors is increasing the social media quotient of its dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’ by bringing in the mobile Facebook Van.
Colors marketing head Sapangeet Rajwant said, “We have always been at the forefront of innovation when it comes to engaging audiences on social media platforms. With the reloaded look of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’, we wanted a fresher digital presence. The Facebook Van has been a great tool to garner the attention of the fans online. The van will play an active role in bridging the gap between audiences and contestants. This initiative will surely make the contestants more accessible to the audience.”
In line with its ‘Reloaded’ element, the show has revamped its format by adding interactive components like ‘Spotlight’ and ‘Insta-call’. Now, to capitalise on its digital presence, ‘Jhalak Reloaded’ recently teamed up with Facebook for a special interaction with the contestants.
The Facebook Van, a mobile vehicle introduced into the show, was customised with elements from this season of ‘Jhalak Reloaded’. The van gave fans a chance to interact with their favourite celebrity contestants through giant TV screen. The interaction included rapid-fire questions, live Q&A, interviews, and fun interactive videos.