- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Colors introduces Facebook Van for ‘Jhalak Reloaded’
MUMBAI: Colors is increasing the social media quotient of its dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded’ by bringing in the mobile Facebook Van.
Colors marketing head Sapangeet Rajwant said, “We have always been at the forefront of innovation when it comes to engaging audiences on social media platforms. With the reloaded look of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’, we wanted a fresher digital presence. The Facebook Van has been a great tool to garner the attention of the fans online. The van will play an active role in bridging the gap between audiences and contestants. This initiative will surely make the contestants more accessible to the audience.”
In line with its ‘Reloaded’ element, the show has revamped its format by adding interactive components like ‘Spotlight’ and ‘Insta-call’. Now, to capitalise on its digital presence, ‘Jhalak Reloaded’ recently teamed up with Facebook for a special interaction with the contestants.
The Facebook Van, a mobile vehicle introduced into the show, was customised with elements from this season of ‘Jhalak Reloaded’. The van gave fans a chance to interact with their favourite celebrity contestants through giant TV screen. The interaction included rapid-fire questions, live Q&A, interviews, and fun interactive videos.