- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Colors Infinity to launch five shows in Nov
MUMBAI: English GEC Colors Infinity is launching five shows this month. They are ‘So You Think You Can Dance’, ‘Bates Motel’, ‘12 Monkeys’, ‘Atlantis’ and ‘Mad Dogs’.
Each series premiering in November has been hand-picked keeping in mind its unique content and distinct genre, the broadcaster said.
‘So You Think You Can Dance’ has become one of the longest running dance reality shows on television. Season 12 has Paula Abdul and Jason Derulo as new judges of the show. They will be seen judging the talent with existing judge Nigel Lythgoe. The new season will also mark Cat Deeley’s 11 years of consecutively hosting the show. The show premieres tonight at 8 pm.
A contemporary prequel to Alfred Hitchcock’s 1965 psycho-thriller, ‘Bates Motel’ is a series of drama-thriller depicting the lives of Norman Bates and his mother Norma after buying a motel in White Pine Bay. The series will premiere on 6 November at 9 pm.
Sci-fi thriller ‘12 Monkeys’ highlights the theme of time-travel. A time traveler from the post-apocalyptic future appears in present day on a mission to locate and eradicate the source of a deadly plague that will nearly destroy the human race. The series premieres on 11 November, at 9 pm.
‘Mad Dogs’ is a dark comedy that portrays the spirit of friendship, but with a twist. The intense series premieres on 16 November at 9 pm.
Meanwhile, ‘Atlantis’ is a British fantasy show inspired by Greek Mythology. The show premieres on 17 November at 9 pm with three back-to-back episodes.