- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Colors Infinity to launch five shows in Nov
MUMBAI: English GEC Colors Infinity is launching five shows this month. They are ‘So You Think You Can Dance’, ‘Bates Motel’, ‘12 Monkeys’, ‘Atlantis’ and ‘Mad Dogs’.
Each series premiering in November has been hand-picked keeping in mind its unique content and distinct genre, the broadcaster said.
‘So You Think You Can Dance’ has become one of the longest running dance reality shows on television. Season 12 has Paula Abdul and Jason Derulo as new judges of the show. They will be seen judging the talent with existing judge Nigel Lythgoe. The new season will also mark Cat Deeley’s 11 years of consecutively hosting the show. The show premieres tonight at 8 pm.
A contemporary prequel to Alfred Hitchcock’s 1965 psycho-thriller, ‘Bates Motel’ is a series of drama-thriller depicting the lives of Norman Bates and his mother Norma after buying a motel in White Pine Bay. The series will premiere on 6 November at 9 pm.
Sci-fi thriller ‘12 Monkeys’ highlights the theme of time-travel. A time traveler from the post-apocalyptic future appears in present day on a mission to locate and eradicate the source of a deadly plague that will nearly destroy the human race. The series premieres on 11 November, at 9 pm.
‘Mad Dogs’ is a dark comedy that portrays the spirit of friendship, but with a twist. The intense series premieres on 16 November at 9 pm.
Meanwhile, ‘Atlantis’ is a British fantasy show inspired by Greek Mythology. The show premieres on 17 November at 9 pm with three back-to-back episodes.