- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Colors Infinity launches new line-up for Dec
MUMABI: Spreading holiday cheer, Colors Infinity is introducing a new programming line-up for the month. The channel will offer new content covering instant premieres, live binge, year-end specials and more.
The channel will start off by showcasing the season finale of ‘Vogue BFF’, featuring Ranveer Singh and Zoya Akhtar, on 3 December at 9 pm. The season finale of ‘Notorious 1’ will be aired on 9 December at 8 pm.
The channel will also air musical drama series ‘Mozart in The Jungle’. The British mystery sci-fi series will be aired on 10 December
This will be followed by the season premieres of shows like ‘Southland’, ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit’, ‘My Kitchen Rules’ and ‘Covert Affairs’. The seventh season of ‘My Kitchen Rules’ is already airing on the channel at 9 pm.
The channel will air the second season of ‘Covert Affairs’ from 16 December every Friday at 10pm, followed by the premiere of ‘Law & Order: SVU’ finale on Friday, 16 December at 11 pm. The first season of the crime-thriller ‘Southland’ will be aired from 19 December onwards, Monday to Friday, at 11 pm.
The channel will also air ‘Instant Premieres’ of ‘The Flash’, ‘Arrow’ and ‘Legends of Tomorrow’.
Viacom18 programming head of English entertainment Hashim D’Souza stated, “December is the month of festivities and we want to celebrate it in the best way possible, by presenting a magnum opus line-up to keep our viewers not only entertained but also engrossed with the best international content. Our December line-up reflects a tasteful selection of shows that have received a phenomenal response from viewers across the globe. We are sure viewers are going to enjoy this enriched assortment of content we have in store for them.”