- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Colors Infinity kicks off The Stage Tour in Chennai
MUMBAI: Colors Infinity has kicked off the first edition of The Stage Tour, an 8-city tour that will see the winner and four of the top contestants from the first season of its home-grown English singing show ‘The Stage’, perform live for audiences across the country.
The musical journey of The Stage Tour, which flagged off today in Chennai, will conclude in Mumbai on 21 April, with pit-stops at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Shillong and Pune. The five most popular names travelling in The Stage Tour wagon include winner Yatharth Ratnum, along with popular Indie faces Soundarya Jayachandran, Kenishaa Francis, Anushka Shahane and Rupin Pahwa.
Viacom18 EVP and head youth and English entertainment Ferzad Palia stated, “With ‘The Stage’, we gave the English music talent of India a platform for the first time. Now we are taking the best of that talent across the country to eight cities to perform live. They have wooed India with their musical prowess before, and I am certain that they will receive immense appreciation this time around as well. We are extremely excited about the tour and hope that our viewers will enjoy the experience.”