- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Colors Gujarati to premiere travelogue-based food show today
MUMBAI: Colors Gujarati is launching a travelogue-cum-food show called ‘Food Thi Gujarati’ today.
The show will air from Monday to Saturday at 7 pm.
‘Food Thi Gujarati’ aims to introduce viewers to the best and the most popular restaurants available in the cities and towns of Gujarat. The travelogue will be hosted by Heli Majmudar and Shaunak Vyas.
Colors Gujarati programming head Sanjay Upadhyay said, “Other than their fun loving nature and diverse cultural history, Gujaratis are also very well known for their love for food. ‘Food Thi Gujarati’ is a finite half-hour television series that showcases the quest for good food in usual and unusual places across the state of Gujarat wherein we give our viewers a sneak peek into the historic importance, lifestyle, flavour and the best recipes that various hotels and restaurants have to offer.”
Final Cut Production producer Archana Shah added, “Colors Gujarati and we have a longstanding relationship. ‘The Rasoi Show’ is the longest-running show on the channel and we are delighted to be producing yet another food show in a distinctive travelogue format for them. We hope the audiences give ‘Food Thi Gujarati’ as much love as they give ‘The Rasoi Show’.”