- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Colors Gujarati to premiere travelogue-based food show today
MUMBAI: Colors Gujarati is launching a travelogue-cum-food show called ‘Food Thi Gujarati’ today.
The show will air from Monday to Saturday at 7 pm.
‘Food Thi Gujarati’ aims to introduce viewers to the best and the most popular restaurants available in the cities and towns of Gujarat. The travelogue will be hosted by Heli Majmudar and Shaunak Vyas.
Colors Gujarati programming head Sanjay Upadhyay said, “Other than their fun loving nature and diverse cultural history, Gujaratis are also very well known for their love for food. ‘Food Thi Gujarati’ is a finite half-hour television series that showcases the quest for good food in usual and unusual places across the state of Gujarat wherein we give our viewers a sneak peek into the historic importance, lifestyle, flavour and the best recipes that various hotels and restaurants have to offer.”
Final Cut Production producer Archana Shah added, “Colors Gujarati and we have a longstanding relationship. ‘The Rasoi Show’ is the longest-running show on the channel and we are delighted to be producing yet another food show in a distinctive travelogue format for them. We hope the audiences give ‘Food Thi Gujarati’ as much love as they give ‘The Rasoi Show’.”