- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Colors Bangla to premiere new version of ‘Rojgere Ginni’ from 6 Feb
MUMBAI: Saluting the grit and strength of women, Colors Bangla is all set to premiere a new version of ‘Rojgere Ginni’ from 6 February every Monday at 5.30 pm.
The new version of ‘Rojgere Ginni’ will feature stories of women who have become an inspiration to many.
Commenting on the new format of the show, Colors Bangla & Colors Odia vice president Suvonkar Banerjee said: “We aim to bring forth the inspiring untold stories of our real-life ‘SHEroes’ that don’t wear capes. ‘Rojgere Ginni’ celebrates the spirit of womanhood through the stories of these unsung ladies. We are certain that the new format along with our new host Daminee will strike a chord with the viewers of our channel.”
‘Rojgere Ginni’ will trace the journey of women and go down the memory lane with them, back to their roots, capturing their struggles and their triumphs that led them to their inspiring accomplishments. The show will acknowledge and applaud the the ‘never-say-die’ spirit of these women; each episode will chronicle the journey of these go-getters through the eyes of Daminee Benny Basu, the new host on the show.
Elaborating on her new role as host, Basu said, “I’ve been off television for the longest time for lack of conviction but this I felt was the closest call to reality untampered. I believe in this work and I’m loving it.”