- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
CNN to hold first Asia Business Forum on 14 Feb in Mumbai
MUMBAI: Global news broadcaster CNN International has unveiled details of the inaugural CNN Asia Business Forum, a special event to be held in Mumbai, on Sunday 14 February.
The one-day invitation-only forum will bring together 300 key political and business leaders from across the region to examine Asia’s breakout potential on the global stage.
During roundtables, panel discussions and networking opportunities, delegates will explore new ideas, technologies, and leadership skills that will shape Asia as well as India’s economic and social future.
CNN International SVP and managing editor Ellana Lee commented, “We’re incredibly excited to be hosting the Asia Business Forum. It promises to be an invigorating day of robust discussions, high-level thought leadership and shared insights with major political and business leaders of Asia.”
CNN’s leading business anchors and correspondents, Fareed Zakaria, Richard Quest and Andrew Stevens will be key moderators at the forum.
Confirmed speakers include former Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, Nalanda University Chancellor George Yeo, and Mahindra chairman Anand Mahindra.
- Asia 2020 – collaborating to achieve smart growth while solving economic and environmental challenges
- Growing India – exploring India’s path forward and the obstacles to overcome
- Made In – how countries become manufacturing pioneers
- Disrupters – top change makers share their insights into disrupting business using technology
The forum coincides with the start of the Indian government’s ‘Make in India Week’, which will be inaugurated by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
CNN International VP and head of advertising sales Asia Pacific Sunita Rajan added, “With India on the cusp of a major growth trajectory, Mumbai is the perfect backdrop for the CNN Asia Business Forum. We look forward to welcoming our guests and clients to hear from some of the finest minds in Asian business and politics.”
CNN will announce a detailed breakdown of sessions and speakers in the coming weeks.