- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
CNN to highlight three decades’ historical moments in special show
MUMBAI: News broadcaster CNN, which has been broadcasting news globally for 30 years, is going to chronicle the momentous changes that have taken place during these 30 years, geopolitically, technologically, medically, and socially.
In the special programme hosted by CNN’s chief international correspondent Christiane Amanpour, ‘CNN 30 – Three Decades that Changed Our World’, CNN will highlight these moments in world history from the past three decades, and will look ahead to what the next 30 years might hold.
The show will airs on Friday, 30 October at 11.30 pm and will repeat on Saturday at 7.30 and and 2.30 pm.
Filmed at McLaren’s Thought Leadership Centre, using a state of the art 360 degree timeline, ‘CNN 30 – Three Decades that Changed Our World’ draws on CNN video archive to immerse the studio audience in the events which have shaped their lives.
Presented as a visualisation, the timeline will lead the audience through the discussion.
Joining Amanpour is a panel of thought leaders who will contribute their understanding of the global developments.