- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
CNN-News18 to launch special series with Bahar Dutt on 19 Nov
MUMBAI: English news channel CNN-News18 is all set to bring a special series, ‘Going Green’, which will be anchored by renowned environmentalist and Green Oscar winner Bahar Dutt.
The five-part special series, which goes on air on 19 November, will highlight and enlighten viewers about the environmental problems our planet is facing.
From food habits to energy sources, green homes and green entrepreneurs to protecting animal rights, ‘Going Green’ is a unique series that captures how lifestyle choices can create a greener world. From Guwahati and Kaziranga to the metropolitan cities like Delhi and Mumbai, Bahar will take viewers on a captivating journey.
Through this series, the channel aims to take viewers not only on a rich visual journey but present stories that are accessible, simple and most importantly address the burning issues affecting the planet.