- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
CNN News18 out of top 5 English news channels in Week 24
MUMBAI: CNN News18 is out of the top five while India Today emerged as the third most-watched English TV news channel in Week 24, as per latest BARC viewership data.
Times Now retained its position as the top English news channel, while NDTV 24×7 too stayed at the No. 2 slot.
At No. 4 and No. 5 were News 9 and News X respectively.
English business news channels
CNBC TV18 held on to the top spot, while ET Now was No. 2 English business news channel.
NDTV Profit/Prime also maintained its position at No. 3, while Bloomberg TV was at No. 4.
Hindi news channels
Among Hindi TV news channels, India News climbed from its fourth position during Week 23 to No. 3 during Week 24, after pushing News Nation down to No. 5.
Aaj Tak, India TV and ABP News remained unchanged at No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3 respectively.
Hindi business news channels
CNBC Awaaz remained the top Hindi business news channel, while Zee Business maintained its No. 2 position.