- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
CNN News18 out of top 5 English news channels in Week 24
MUMBAI: CNN News18 is out of the top five while India Today emerged as the third most-watched English TV news channel in Week 24, as per latest BARC viewership data.
Times Now retained its position as the top English news channel, while NDTV 24×7 too stayed at the No. 2 slot.
At No. 4 and No. 5 were News 9 and News X respectively.
English business news channels
CNBC TV18 held on to the top spot, while ET Now was No. 2 English business news channel.
NDTV Profit/Prime also maintained its position at No. 3, while Bloomberg TV was at No. 4.
Hindi news channels
Among Hindi TV news channels, India News climbed from its fourth position during Week 23 to No. 3 during Week 24, after pushing News Nation down to No. 5.
Aaj Tak, India TV and ABP News remained unchanged at No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3 respectively.
Hindi business news channels
CNBC Awaaz remained the top Hindi business news channel, while Zee Business maintained its No. 2 position.