- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
CNN-IBN elevates Radhakrishnan Nair as managing editor
MUMBAI: CNN-IBN director of news Radhakrishnan Nair has been elevated to the post of managing editor. He fills in the vacant spot left by Vinay Tewari recently.
In January this year, Tewari was given additional charge of IBN7 after the departure of Ashutosh who quit the channel to join AAP. Tewari, however, recently quit to join Headlines Today as the managing editor.
Nair has a vast experience of 25 years, of which 20 have been spent with TV18. He has spent five years in print, reporting on politics, sports and defence and has also done programming for Doordarshan, BBC and Sony. He was part of the launch team of CNBC-TV18 and CNN-IBN.
Nair commenced his career with UNI in Kerala. His television stint began in 1995 with TV18, after which he moved to CNBC-TV18 and has been with CNN-IBN since 2005. He has also had stints with The Times of India and The Pioneer.