- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
CNN-IBN and IBN7 line up exit poll on Bihar elections
MUMBAI: As the last phase of polling in the Bihar elections gets over today, news channels CNN-IBN and IBN7 have lined up an exit poll with over 24,000 respondents across 243 constituencies.
The special programming is being telecast from 5 to 10 pm on 5 November and is hosted by Bhupendra Chaubey on CNN-IBN and Sumit Awasthi on IBN7 along with a panel of experts including Patrick French, Mani Shankar Aiyar, Sanjay Singh, Nistula Hebbar, Prof. Badri Narayan Tiwari, Prof. Sandeep Shastri, Prof. Rakesh Sinha and Swapan Dasgupta.
Meanwhile, IBN7 has lined up marathon coverage on the elections with 100 hours of non-stop programming from 5 to 9 November.
The channel’s editorial team will bring a detailed overview of all 243 constituencies in Bihar. These elections have been particularly high decibel with all major political figures in the country pitted against each other.
Viewers will also be able to access analysis and detailed reports on the state elections from the last day of polling until the counting day. The programming line-up will comprise an array of exclusive interviews, panel discussions, polling and counting-day coverage.
The CNN-IBN has also lined up an exit poll comprising 24,576 individuals across all 38 districts in the state on 5 November, from 5 pm onwards. Commencing on 8 November at 6 am, the counting-day coverage will track the results and the subsequent developing political scenario closely through the day.