- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
CNN-IBN and IBN7 appoint Sakshi Jain and Manan Sheel Bhasin as AVP sales
MUMBAI: IBN Network has announced the appointment of Sakshi Jain and Manan Sheel Bhasin as assistant vice presidents for the sales division.
As part of the new role, Jain will head the CNN-IBN display sales team for North region while Bhasin will look after the display sales of IBN7 and IBN-Lokmat for the same region.
Prior to this role, Jain was with TV Today Network as deputy general manager where she was responsible for the ad sales of its radio arm Oye FM for North. In broadcast sales, she was associated with channels like Aaj Tak, Sony Entertainment Television, Headlines Today, Big CBS & RTL, and ABP Ananda.
Jain has 16 years of experience ranging from media planning, buying and broadcast sales across consumer brands and television channels.
Bhasin has been in the media industry for over 12 years and has worked with brands like Aaj Tak, Headlines Today, Tez, Ten Sports, ABP News, ABP Ananda and ABP Majha. He brings with him expertise of revenue and business generation and sustenance of continuous growth.