- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
CNN announces ‘Asia Business Forum’
MUMBAI: CNN International today unveiled details of its second Asia Business Forum, a special event to be held in Bengaluru on 13 February.
This invitation-only event brings together key business leaders and thought influencers to assess India’s position in a tumultuous global economy.
Delegates will explore new ideas, innovations and technologies that will shape India’s economic future.
India at 30,000 Feet – Exploring the world’s fastest growing aviation industry
Digitising India – How technology is transforming the world’s biggest democracy.
Richard Quest, CNNMoney editor-at-large and anchor of Quest Means Business, and Kristie Lu Stout, CNN News Stream anchor, will lead discussions with star speakers including EkStep chairman and Infosys co-founder Nandan Nilekani, Air Vistara CEO Phee Teik Yeoh, Spicejet chairman, MD Ajay Singh, JetSetGo co-founder and CEO Kanika Tekriwal, and viral YouTube star ‘Rickshawalli”.
The forum coincides with the start of the Indian government’s ‘Make in India Conference’ in Bengaluru.
CNN International senior VP, managing editor Ellana Lee said, “We’re delighted to return to India for the second Asia Business Forum. It promises to be a stimulating evening of thought-provoking discussions around the Indian economy which shines as a bright spot in the global economic scenario.”
CNN International senior VP ad sales Asia Pacific Sunita Rajan said: “CNN has led the industry in the way we produce and deliver news on multiple platforms and how we combine content, data, audiences, events and creativity in our work with commercial partners. Building on the tremendous success in 2016, the CNN Asia Business Forum 2017 will once again provide an exclusive platform for leaders across the region to come together in the heart of India’s Silicon Valley in Bengaluru.”
A detailed breakdown of sessions and speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.