- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
CNBC-TV18 to host 11th edition of India Business Leader Awards
MUMBAI: CNBC-TV18 is back with the 11th edition of India Business Leader Awards (IBLA) 2015-16.
The visionaries that have led India’s glorious journey from the front are the champions that CNBC-TV18 looks forward to saluting at the award function which will take place on 30 August in New Delhi.
This year’s award ceremony will be presided over by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. Also, present on the occasion will be dignitaries such as Nirmala Sitharaman, Smriti Irani, Digvijay Singh, Ravi Shankar Prasad, Amitabh Kant, Nirupama Rao, Arvind Subramanium, Deepak Parekh, and other top corporate chiefs.
The India Business Leader Awards are the definitive awards celebrating the spirit of excellence in business leadership in India. The winners have been chosen through a rigorous process by an eminent jury chaired by Kotak Mahindra Bank executive vice chairman and managing director Uday Kotak and co-chaired by Sun Pharma managing director Dilip Shanghvi, along with Axis Bank MD & CEO Shikha Sharma, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas managing partner Cyril Shroff, Coffee Day Enterprises chairman V.G. Siddhartha and KKR CEO Sanjay Nayar.