- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
CNBC-TV18 takes lead of English biz news genre in Wk 15
MUMBAI: CNBC-TV18 pipped ET Now to become the top English business news channel in the week ended 15 April.
ET Now fell to the second spot, followed by NDTV Profit/Prime at No. 3 and Bloomberg TV India at No. 4.
CNN-IBN, which is now known as CNN-News18, moved up to the second position in the English news genre.
India Today Television, which was No. 2 in the previous week, was relegated to third position. NDTV 24×7 improved its ranking by jumping to the fourth spot. News9 was pushed out of the top-five league, while NewsX was ranked fifth.
Times Now continued to lead the genre.
Hindi news channels
Hindi news channels saw a drop in viewership. There was no change in the pecking order, with India TV sitting at the top.
CNBC Awaaz continued to lead the Hindi business news genre.