- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
CNBC-TV18 takes lead of English biz news genre in Wk 15
MUMBAI: CNBC-TV18 pipped ET Now to become the top English business news channel in the week ended 15 April.
ET Now fell to the second spot, followed by NDTV Profit/Prime at No. 3 and Bloomberg TV India at No. 4.
CNN-IBN, which is now known as CNN-News18, moved up to the second position in the English news genre.
India Today Television, which was No. 2 in the previous week, was relegated to third position. NDTV 24×7 improved its ranking by jumping to the fourth spot. News9 was pushed out of the top-five league, while NewsX was ranked fifth.
Times Now continued to lead the genre.
Hindi news channels
Hindi news channels saw a drop in viewership. There was no change in the pecking order, with India TV sitting at the top.
CNBC Awaaz continued to lead the Hindi business news genre.