- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
CNBC TV18 returns to the top position in Week 32
MUMBAI: The top position in the English business news genre is being hotly contested between CNBC TV18 and ET Now.
According to BARC data for the week ended 12 August, CNBC TV18 dislodged ET Now to grab the numero uno position in the genre.
ET Now, which had shot to the top spot the previous week, settled for the second position. The third and fourth positions remained unchanged.
Hindi general news channels
With Aaj Tak and India TV well entrenched at the top in the Hindi news genre, the remaining three positions have been witnessing an interesting fight.
India News upstaged ABP News from its regular third position. ABP News skid to the fourth position, while Zee News marked its entry into the top 5 during the week. News Nation was shunted out from the top 5.
English general news channels
India Today Television moved to the third position during the week by overtaking CNN News18, which dropped to the fourth position.
The other positions remained unchanged, with Times Now at the top.
Hindi business news channels
CNBC Awaaz and Zee Business maintained their respective positions during the week.