- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
CNBC-TV18, Mint join hands for content alliance
MUMBAI: TV18’s English business news channel CNBC-TV18 has entered into a strategic content alliance with HT Media’s business daily Mint.
As part of the tie-up, the two parties will share content with each other on a daily basis and work together on various editorial initiatives throughout the year.
Starting today, every issue of Mint will carry exclusive content from CNBC-TV18 while Mint’s news and analysis will be available on CNBC-TV18 regularly. The partnership will also allow regular content exchange between the two digital assets, livemint.com and moneycontrol.com.
Mint editor R Sukumar said, “At Mint, we have always focused on delivering clarity in business news and reaching our readers wherever they are. Our partnership with CNBC-TV18 will enhance our ability to do so.”
CNBC-TV18 managing editor Shereen Bhan commented, “At CNBC-TV18 we have always been committed to creating compelling content, and bringing to our viewers credible news and analyses, presented incisively and consistently. We believe Mint will be a great partner for us in furthering this objective.”