- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
CNBC-TV18, Mint join hands for content alliance
MUMBAI: TV18’s English business news channel CNBC-TV18 has entered into a strategic content alliance with HT Media’s business daily Mint.
As part of the tie-up, the two parties will share content with each other on a daily basis and work together on various editorial initiatives throughout the year.
Starting today, every issue of Mint will carry exclusive content from CNBC-TV18 while Mint’s news and analysis will be available on CNBC-TV18 regularly. The partnership will also allow regular content exchange between the two digital assets, livemint.com and moneycontrol.com.
Mint editor R Sukumar said, “At Mint, we have always focused on delivering clarity in business news and reaching our readers wherever they are. Our partnership with CNBC-TV18 will enhance our ability to do so.”
CNBC-TV18 managing editor Shereen Bhan commented, “At CNBC-TV18 we have always been committed to creating compelling content, and bringing to our viewers credible news and analyses, presented incisively and consistently. We believe Mint will be a great partner for us in furthering this objective.”