- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
CN to premiere third instalment of ‘Kid Krrish’ on 27 Sep
MUMBAI: After two successful movies, the ‘Kid Krrish’ franchise returns to Cartoon Network with the third movie titled ‘Kid Krrish: Mystery in Mongolia’.
Co-produced by Film Kraft, Toonz Animation and Turner International, ‘Kid Krrish: Mystery in Mongolia’ will premiere on the channel on 27 September at 12 pm.
The third sequel of the action-packed film will have fans’ favourite vigilante travel through the vast lands of China and the magnificent Mongolian deserts to save the world from an imminent disaster.
In this new sequel, Dr Para is back, but this time he is even more dangerous than ever. The evil Gozonian aliens have revived Para and converted him into a lethal cyborg—Para 2.0. The evil aliens use Para 2.0 to capture the good alien base and a powerful sundial in Mongolia. It is now up to Kid Krrish to not only save his friends but also the Mongolian tribal village from complete annihilation.
Kid Krrish also comes bearing gifts for his fans. All kids have to do is tune in to ‘Kid Krrish: Mystery in Mongolia’ on 27 September at 12 pm and answer the contest questions to win exciting goodies including tablets and home theatre systems.
Turner International Asia Pacific chief content officer, kids networks Mark Eyers said, “Our ‘Kid Krrish’ venture with Film Kraft and Toonz Animation has been extremely successful with the movies delivering strong ratings. The past two sequels have garnered a large fan base and we are certain that the new sequel is going to be just as thrilling and exciting for all viewers.”