- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
CN to premiere third instalment of ‘Kid Krrish’ on 27 Sep
MUMBAI: After two successful movies, the ‘Kid Krrish’ franchise returns to Cartoon Network with the third movie titled ‘Kid Krrish: Mystery in Mongolia’.
Co-produced by Film Kraft, Toonz Animation and Turner International, ‘Kid Krrish: Mystery in Mongolia’ will premiere on the channel on 27 September at 12 pm.
The third sequel of the action-packed film will have fans’ favourite vigilante travel through the vast lands of China and the magnificent Mongolian deserts to save the world from an imminent disaster.
In this new sequel, Dr Para is back, but this time he is even more dangerous than ever. The evil Gozonian aliens have revived Para and converted him into a lethal cyborg—Para 2.0. The evil aliens use Para 2.0 to capture the good alien base and a powerful sundial in Mongolia. It is now up to Kid Krrish to not only save his friends but also the Mongolian tribal village from complete annihilation.
Kid Krrish also comes bearing gifts for his fans. All kids have to do is tune in to ‘Kid Krrish: Mystery in Mongolia’ on 27 September at 12 pm and answer the contest questions to win exciting goodies including tablets and home theatre systems.
Turner International Asia Pacific chief content officer, kids networks Mark Eyers said, “Our ‘Kid Krrish’ venture with Film Kraft and Toonz Animation has been extremely successful with the movies delivering strong ratings. The past two sequels have garnered a large fan base and we are certain that the new sequel is going to be just as thrilling and exciting for all viewers.”