- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
CN launches new show ‘Matt Hatters Chronicles’
MUMBAI: Cartoon Network has partnered with UK-based production house Platinum Films to launch a brand new series called ‘Matt Hatters Chronicles’, starting 19 May.
The show will air every Monday to Thursday at 5 pm.
‘Matt Hatters Chronicles’ combines cutting-edge animation, enthralling storytelling and buddy humour to create a contemporary show.
Apart from the new series, the channel will also be airing a range of movies every weekend throughout the month. The channel will air movies like ‘Johnny Bravo Goes to Bollywood’, ‘Kid Krrish’, ‘Bhoot and Friends’, ‘Roll No. 21’ and ‘Space Mein Dhoom Dhadaka’ on its movie franchise Cartoon Network Popcorn every Saturday and Sunday at 12 pm.
The channel will also air new episodes of shows like ‘The Tom and Jerry Show’ every Monday to Thursday at 2 pm, and Ben10: Omniverse every Sunday at 10 am.
“The special summer programming line-up promises to give children an action-packed, fun-filled experience. We are especially looking forward to launching ‘Matt Hatter Chronicles’, a light-hearted series that reiterates our commitment to bring the best of international content for our viewers. We hope this new series becomes the latest addition to our repertoire of successful properties in India,” said Turner International India executive director and network head – Kids, South Asia Krishna Desai.
To add to the summer bonanza, Cartoon Network is giving one lucky winner a chance to travel to the Parque Warner Madrid amusement park in Spain and meet Tom and Jerry. All kids have to do is participate in the ‘Catch and Win’ contest in which they have to spot Tom chasing Jerry across the channel and send an SMS with the correct answer.