- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
CN and Pogo to create three TV specials with ‘Dilwale’
MUMBAI: Turner International India’s kids channels Cartoon Network and Pogo partner have partnered with Rohit Shetty’s ‘Dilwale’ to create three television specials based on the upcoming movie.
‘Kris aur Shah Rukh ki Dilwale Bollywood Class’ will premiere on 19 December at 12 noon. ‘Oggy Ki Birthday Party – Dilwale’ style on Cartoon Network will premiere on 25 December at 11 am and ‘Bheem aur Dilwale’ will premiere on 13 December at 12 pm on Pogo.
Both TV specials are complimented with contests that will give kids the opportunity to win exciting prizes.
‘Dilwale’ is a family entertainer with a blend of action, romance and comedy. The film is produced by Red Chillies Entertainments in association with Rohit Shetty Productions. It will release on 18 December.