- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
CN and Pogo to create three TV specials with ‘Dilwale’
MUMBAI: Turner International India’s kids channels Cartoon Network and Pogo partner have partnered with Rohit Shetty’s ‘Dilwale’ to create three television specials based on the upcoming movie.
‘Kris aur Shah Rukh ki Dilwale Bollywood Class’ will premiere on 19 December at 12 noon. ‘Oggy Ki Birthday Party – Dilwale’ style on Cartoon Network will premiere on 25 December at 11 am and ‘Bheem aur Dilwale’ will premiere on 13 December at 12 pm on Pogo.
Both TV specials are complimented with contests that will give kids the opportunity to win exciting prizes.
‘Dilwale’ is a family entertainer with a blend of action, romance and comedy. The film is produced by Red Chillies Entertainments in association with Rohit Shetty Productions. It will release on 18 December.