- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
‘Chotte Miyan 4’ to replace ‘Comedy Nights Bachao 2’ in Feb
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Colors will launch the fourth season of kids comedy show ‘Chhote Miyan’ in February.
Airing at 10 pm, the weekend show will replace the channel’s controversial second edition of ‘Comedy Nights Bachao’.
The auditions for the talent show have already begun.
The show will offer a platform for 12 selected participants to showcase their talent through solo, duo and team acts, and one of them will finally win the title of ‘Chhote Miyan’.
Hosted by Bharti Singh, the show will feature children aged 4–14 years and will be judged by Bollywood actress Neha Dhupia.
As reported earlier, the reason for ‘Comedy Nights Bachao 2’ going off the air is its dwindling ratings. This edition of the show, hosted by Mona Singh, has also been criticized by Bollywood stars for its roast format.
‘Comedy Nights Bachao 2’ features a pair of comedians who would pelt a cascade of jokes at Mona and the celebrity guests. Comedians such as Krushna Abhishek, Bharti Singh, Sudesh Lahiri, Sharad Malhotra, Nia Sharma, Aditi Bhatia, Sumeet Vyas, Amruta Khanvilkar, Ssumier Pasricha, aka Pammi Aunty, and stand-up comedians Manan Desai and Balraj Syal, came together to offer a fresher take on humour.