- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Channel V partners pop-rock band Sanam for new property ‘Only On V’
MUMBAI: Music broadcaster Channel V has announced the launch of its latest property ‘Only On V’, with an exclusive partnership with the youth band Sanam.
Launching on 1 April, ‘Only on V’ will offer differentiated content for the new generation, which enjoys both Indian and international music. Sanam will be the first big offering under the umbrella of ‘Only on V’. The property also marks the band’s debut on television with original compositions.
A Star India spokesperson commented, “When we launched last year, we promised to give a unique music television experience to the new generation. ‘Only on V’ is our effort to do something new in the category by bringing fresh content to the mass medium of television. We will continue to curate more exclusive music content for growing viewers.”
Through ‘Only on V’, the channel aims to offer its viewers exclusive music videos from Indian and international artists, international music festivals and concerts.
On the tie-up, a Sanam representative stated, “We are delighted to be associated with Channel V. This is the first time that our original compositions will be aired on television. Channel V is known to be disruptive when it comes to its programming, and the viewing experience is completely surreal. We are looking forward to reaching out to the TV audience and bring to them our original music. We hope our fans will enjoy the whole experience on ‘Only on V’.”