- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Channel V brings third season of ‘Dare 2 Date’
MUMBAI: Youth entertainment broadcaster Channel V is bringing to its viewers the third season of its dating reality show ‘Dare 2 Date’ this October.
The show will launch on 13 October, occupying the 5:30 pm slot from Monday to Saturday.
‘Dare 2 Date’ will also mark the return of VJ Andy as the host. Known for his fun-loving personality and wacky sense of humour, Andy is popular among the youth for his unique style of hosting. He has previously hosted ‘Get Gorgeous’, ‘Beauty and the Geek’ and the first and second seasons of ‘Dare 2 Date’ on the channel.
Channel V EVP and business head Ajit Thakur said, “Channel V creates high-value, cross-platform content geared towards India’s youth. We have been breaking clichés and launching shows which do not fall under the regular humdrum content. ‘Dare 2 Date’ with its unique theme and incorrigible host Andy is one such show. The show is back for a third season by popular demand and will ensure that viewers are left thoroughly entertained this time around too.”
Andy will double the dose of fun, making the show edgier this season. ‘Dare 2 Date’ showcases the quirky side of love, dating and relationships.
Andy said, “This show gives me a chance to meet a whole lot of different personalities, some fun, some crazy, and that is what I love about it. I am excited about ‘Dare 2 Date 3’. It’s a show very close to my heart. I get to revisit the riot again and relive the experience with the new generation of daters. Let’s see how the craziness makes us laugh and cry all over again.”
‘Dare 2 Date’ is an anti-romance, anti-mush series where Andy plays both Cupid and Devil, and pairs two people who are the complete opposite of the other’s idea of their perfect match. The ‘couple’ are then packed off to a romantic weekend and sparks fly as both get to know each other better. In the end, it all comes down to if the couple live long enough to tell us their story.