- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
Cartoon Network to bring back ‘Ben10’ in new avatar
MUMBAI: Cartoon Network is bringing back ‘Ben10’ in a new avatar beginning 9 October every Sunday at 10 am.
Packed with powerful aliens, comedic ups-and-downs and epic bad-guy-takedowns, the series follows a reimagined Ben Tennyson, his cousin Gwen and wise Grandpa Max as they embark on their seemingly endless summer vacation.
The all-new series goes back to the time when Ben first discovers the Omnitrix, the alien watch-like device that allows him to transform into 10 super cool alien heroes.
Proving that anyone could be a hero, Ben confronts monsters and problems like Dr Animo’s plans to take over the world, as well as new villains like Nanny Nightmare. Embracing the coolest elements that made the original show a worldwide sensation during the past decade, this reboot is packed with heart, humour and heroism that everyone loves.
Since its initial debut, the series and characters have attained worldwide success. ‘Ben10’ has become one of Cartoon Network’s most enduring original series, earning two Emmy Awards nominations and winning one for ‘Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation’.