- EVMs Used In Uttarakhand Polls To Be Seized, Says High Court
- Pay Rs 1500 cr by June 15, or go to jail, SC warns Subrata Roy
- Rs. 2500 For 1-Hour Flight: PM Modi Launches UDAN Scheme
- Uber wants flying taxis in city skies by 2020
- Kashmir separatist leader Asiya Andrabi arrested from her residence in Soura
- EC bribery case: Delhi Police to travel to Tamil Nadu with Dhinakaran
- Vinod Khanna dead, he was 70
- Delay In Anti-Corruption Lokpal Not Justified, Supreme Court Tells Centre
- 3 Soldiers Killed In Attack On Army Camp In Jammu And Kashmir's Kupwara
Cartoon Network to bring back ‘Ben10’ in new avatar
MUMBAI: Cartoon Network is bringing back ‘Ben10’ in a new avatar beginning 9 October every Sunday at 10 am.
Packed with powerful aliens, comedic ups-and-downs and epic bad-guy-takedowns, the series follows a reimagined Ben Tennyson, his cousin Gwen and wise Grandpa Max as they embark on their seemingly endless summer vacation.
The all-new series goes back to the time when Ben first discovers the Omnitrix, the alien watch-like device that allows him to transform into 10 super cool alien heroes.
Proving that anyone could be a hero, Ben confronts monsters and problems like Dr Animo’s plans to take over the world, as well as new villains like Nanny Nightmare. Embracing the coolest elements that made the original show a worldwide sensation during the past decade, this reboot is packed with heart, humour and heroism that everyone loves.
Since its initial debut, the series and characters have attained worldwide success. ‘Ben10’ has become one of Cartoon Network’s most enduring original series, earning two Emmy Awards nominations and winning one for ‘Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation’.