- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Cartoon Network to bring back ‘Ben10’ in new avatar
MUMBAI: Cartoon Network is bringing back ‘Ben10’ in a new avatar beginning 9 October every Sunday at 10 am.
Packed with powerful aliens, comedic ups-and-downs and epic bad-guy-takedowns, the series follows a reimagined Ben Tennyson, his cousin Gwen and wise Grandpa Max as they embark on their seemingly endless summer vacation.
The all-new series goes back to the time when Ben first discovers the Omnitrix, the alien watch-like device that allows him to transform into 10 super cool alien heroes.
Proving that anyone could be a hero, Ben confronts monsters and problems like Dr Animo’s plans to take over the world, as well as new villains like Nanny Nightmare. Embracing the coolest elements that made the original show a worldwide sensation during the past decade, this reboot is packed with heart, humour and heroism that everyone loves.
Since its initial debut, the series and characters have attained worldwide success. ‘Ben10’ has become one of Cartoon Network’s most enduring original series, earning two Emmy Awards nominations and winning one for ‘Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation’.