- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Cartoon Network launches original production series ‘Clarence’ in India
MUMBAI: Cartoon Network is launching a new original production series, ‘Clarence’, in India.
The animated comedy series from Cartoon Network Studios will air on weekdays at 5 pm from 1 June.
‘Clarence’ joins ‘Haddi Mera Buddy’, ‘Adventure Time’, ‘Uncle Grandpa’, ‘Gumball ki Atrangi Duniya’ and other Cartoon Network original production series for a comedic line-up this summer on Indian screens.
Comprising 24 15-minute episodes, ‘Clarence’ was conceived as part of the prolific shorts development programme at Cartoon Network Studios, which has resulted in six original series for the network, including ‘Regular Show’, ‘Uncle Grandpa’ and ‘Steven Universe’.
Clarence follows a spirited, quirky boy who always sees the best in all things. When everyone else turns right, Clarence turns left into a wall, but he keeps on going. Daily life is a fun and thrilling adventure for Clarence and his friends, which include streetwise Sumo, slightly neurotic Jeff and his sassy mum Mary.
Set in small-town Aberdale, the stories are inspired by and celebrate real life triumphs and tragedies from childhood like dirt fights, sleepover pranks and secret tree forts.
Launched in 1995, Cartoon Network is currently celebrating its 20th year in India.