- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
BTVi unveils new positioning backed by campaign
MUMBAI: English business news channel BTVi has unveiled its new positioning, #OpinionsThatCount.
As influencers seek accurate information that will shape their decisions and build opinions, BTVi will be the voice and choice of the influential. An integrated campaign will be primarily catering to influencers, key decision-makers and opinion-makers.
The campaign charts out an independent path for the brand, reinforcing its stance following its partnership with Reuters earlier this month, by bringing financial and business news from across the globe to Indian viewers.
BTVi COO Monica Tata said, “This campaign represents our strong stand focusing on influencing the think-tanks of the country who are trend-setters and key drivers of the economy. BTVi aims to provide most credible information to its viewers. Through this campaign, the channel continues to reach out to recognised authorities of their fields, whose thoughts and opinions matter to the millions who follow them.”
After the recent partnership of Reuters and BTVi, the channel aims to deliver more value to an increasingly sophisticated business audience through what it claims is the most credible business news content on a real-time basis.