- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
BTVi unveils new positioning backed by campaign
MUMBAI: English business news channel BTVi has unveiled its new positioning, #OpinionsThatCount.
As influencers seek accurate information that will shape their decisions and build opinions, BTVi will be the voice and choice of the influential. An integrated campaign will be primarily catering to influencers, key decision-makers and opinion-makers.
The campaign charts out an independent path for the brand, reinforcing its stance following its partnership with Reuters earlier this month, by bringing financial and business news from across the globe to Indian viewers.
BTVi COO Monica Tata said, “This campaign represents our strong stand focusing on influencing the think-tanks of the country who are trend-setters and key drivers of the economy. BTVi aims to provide most credible information to its viewers. Through this campaign, the channel continues to reach out to recognised authorities of their fields, whose thoughts and opinions matter to the millions who follow them.”
After the recent partnership of Reuters and BTVi, the channel aims to deliver more value to an increasingly sophisticated business audience through what it claims is the most credible business news content on a real-time basis.