- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
BTVi makes new hires to boost revenue
The duo will be closely working with Megha (Monica) Tata to grow the channel. BTVi has been strengthening its management team. Recently, it had hired Anuj Katiyar as the marketing & research head.
Shetty will be actively involved in the strategic planning for generating revenue for the channel. She was last associated with the Times Network as VP Revenue and was the National Sales head for the Times Network cluster of channels for several verticals. Shilpa was also associated with the Network18 group for 10 years.
Pisharody will be investing her expertise in crafting strategic approach for business development for the channel. Seema has over 15 years of experience in the media &entertainment industry and has been associated with brands like Turner and Hindustan Times. Her last assignment was with CNN IBN, as the head of branded content for South region.
BTVi COO Tata said,“We are really happy to have Shilpa and Seema on board. We believe that their expertise in the domain will be a valuable asset to the channel. Their knowledge and experience will help BTVi brand to scale new heights.”