- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Bloomberg TV India to decode business deals with new show ‘Deal Street’
MUMBAI: English business news channel Bloomberg TV India is all set to launch ‘Deal Street’, a show that will decode some of India’s biggest corporate and financial deals.
The show will launch on 21 July. It will air every Tuesday at 8.30 pm.
Through the series the channel aims to give insights into the business of deal-making, along with a ringside view of multimillion dollar deals for funding, mergers, acquisitions, buyouts and takeovers. There will be a special focus on the future of India’s buzzing start-up ecosystem.
The half-hour special series will feature interviews with some of the most successful people in the industry. Experts, who are placing some big bets on India, will discuss their deals and plans for the companies that they have bet on.
Some of the guests on the show include Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR India) CEO Sanjay Nayar; SAIF Partners MD Deepak Gaur, Matrix India MD Avnish Bajaj, Multiples Alternate Asset Management Private Limited founder MD and CEO Renuka Ramnath and Helion Venture Partners senior MD Sanjeev Aggarwal.
Bloomberg TV India EVP and business head Alok Nair said, “Our strategic approach has always been to provide hard-hitting news to help our viewers take informed decisions. Taking this into consideration, the show will bring together the most promising leaders from the private equity and VC community. The show will focus on what top investors look at when they back a business or an entrepreneur, and how they ensure that their investments will pay off.”
The show will be hosted by Mini Menon. “Mini’s deep engagement with the PE and VC community will put this content in the right perspective and bring together the most crucial ecosystem alive, exclusively on Bloomberg TV India,” Nair added.
The channel had recently undergone a makeover with a completely new look and feel.