- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Bloomberg TV India to decode business deals with new show ‘Deal Street’
MUMBAI: English business news channel Bloomberg TV India is all set to launch ‘Deal Street’, a show that will decode some of India’s biggest corporate and financial deals.
The show will launch on 21 July. It will air every Tuesday at 8.30 pm.
Through the series the channel aims to give insights into the business of deal-making, along with a ringside view of multimillion dollar deals for funding, mergers, acquisitions, buyouts and takeovers. There will be a special focus on the future of India’s buzzing start-up ecosystem.
The half-hour special series will feature interviews with some of the most successful people in the industry. Experts, who are placing some big bets on India, will discuss their deals and plans for the companies that they have bet on.
Some of the guests on the show include Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR India) CEO Sanjay Nayar; SAIF Partners MD Deepak Gaur, Matrix India MD Avnish Bajaj, Multiples Alternate Asset Management Private Limited founder MD and CEO Renuka Ramnath and Helion Venture Partners senior MD Sanjeev Aggarwal.
Bloomberg TV India EVP and business head Alok Nair said, “Our strategic approach has always been to provide hard-hitting news to help our viewers take informed decisions. Taking this into consideration, the show will bring together the most promising leaders from the private equity and VC community. The show will focus on what top investors look at when they back a business or an entrepreneur, and how they ensure that their investments will pay off.”
The show will be hosted by Mini Menon. “Mini’s deep engagement with the PE and VC community will put this content in the right perspective and bring together the most crucial ecosystem alive, exclusively on Bloomberg TV India,” Nair added.
The channel had recently undergone a makeover with a completely new look and feel.