- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Bindass to launch mini-series special of ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’
MUMBAI: Youth entertainment channel Bindass is all set to launch a four-week special mini-series of its show ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’.
The show will chronicle stories about people who truly believe in love and take a stand to achieve their love. The special will air from 28 September.
Spanning four weeks, the show will feature stories where love is faced by obstacles of every sort. But as people who truly believe in love stand their ground, it eventually succeeds.
With stories from inter-caste relationships and differences in opinions to differing social strata, the special will tackle issues true to everyday life; something today’s youth can relate to. In each episode, viewers will see television personalities as protagonists who take a stand against the hurdle and support love.
Popular television actress Sara Khan will be seen as the female protagonist in the first episode taking up a stand on the issue of inter-caste marriage.