- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
Big Magic’s mythological show ‘Baal Krishna’ completes 200 episodes
MUMBAI: Big Magic’s mythological show Baal ‘Krishna’ has completed a successful run of 200 episodes.
The show depicting the tales of Lord Krishna was launched in March 2016. It features Nimai Bali as Kansa, Suman Gupta as Yashoda and the young talent Meet Mukhi as Baal Krishna.
A BIG Magic spokesperson stated, “With such fierce competition and a plethora of shows currently being on air in the same genre, it is tough for any new show to compete and stand out. ‘Baal Krishna’ effortlessly succeeded in distinguishing itself from competition and also reaching out to viewers.”
Big Magic is available across all DTH players such as Tata Sky, Airtel, Videocon, Dish TV, Reliance Digital TV, along with major cable operators including Hathway, DD Free Dish, Incable, Digicable, DEN, 7 Star, ABS, Siticable, Star Broadband and GTPL.