- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Big Magic’s mythological show ‘Baal Krishna’ completes 200 episodes
MUMBAI: Big Magic’s mythological show Baal ‘Krishna’ has completed a successful run of 200 episodes.
The show depicting the tales of Lord Krishna was launched in March 2016. It features Nimai Bali as Kansa, Suman Gupta as Yashoda and the young talent Meet Mukhi as Baal Krishna.
A BIG Magic spokesperson stated, “With such fierce competition and a plethora of shows currently being on air in the same genre, it is tough for any new show to compete and stand out. ‘Baal Krishna’ effortlessly succeeded in distinguishing itself from competition and also reaching out to viewers.”
Big Magic is available across all DTH players such as Tata Sky, Airtel, Videocon, Dish TV, Reliance Digital TV, along with major cable operators including Hathway, DD Free Dish, Incable, Digicable, DEN, 7 Star, ABS, Siticable, Star Broadband and GTPL.