- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Big Magic’s mythological show ‘Baal Krishna’ completes 200 episodes
MUMBAI: Big Magic’s mythological show Baal ‘Krishna’ has completed a successful run of 200 episodes.
The show depicting the tales of Lord Krishna was launched in March 2016. It features Nimai Bali as Kansa, Suman Gupta as Yashoda and the young talent Meet Mukhi as Baal Krishna.
A BIG Magic spokesperson stated, “With such fierce competition and a plethora of shows currently being on air in the same genre, it is tough for any new show to compete and stand out. ‘Baal Krishna’ effortlessly succeeded in distinguishing itself from competition and also reaching out to viewers.”
Big Magic is available across all DTH players such as Tata Sky, Airtel, Videocon, Dish TV, Reliance Digital TV, along with major cable operators including Hathway, DD Free Dish, Incable, Digicable, DEN, 7 Star, ABS, Siticable, Star Broadband and GTPL.